Our aims are:
1. To promote and encourage the participation in and enjoyment of railway modelling in N Scale.
2. To promote social fellowship and exchange of information for and on behalf of its Members through appropriate means.
3. To participate in model railway exhibitions and or similar public displays, as the Collective sees fit.
- Club meeting in Gippsland.
- Club meeting, annual general meeting and running day.
- Club meeting.
We meet monthly, with regular layout running days and model railway exhibition appearances.
See our News page for more details
VNSC Yahoo forum also available to Members only - hundreds of posts a month, and growing!
Photo of the month
Black Flat station area, looking towards Melbourne, on the late Jim Blaney’s ground breaking layout 'Victorian Railways in the 50s'.