Our aims are:
1. To promote and encourage the participation in and enjoyment of railway modelling in N Scale.
2. To promote social fellowship and exchange of information for and on behalf of its Members through appropriate means.
3. To participate in model railway exhibitions and or similar public displays, as the Collective sees fit.
- Collective meeting and running day.
- Collective meeting and annual general meeting.
- Collective meeting and layout working bee.
- Exhibited “Laidlaw” (AusTrak modules) at the Stawell Model Railway Exhibition.
We meet monthly, with regular layout running days and model railway exhibition appearances.
See our News page for more details
VNSC Yahoo forum also available to Members only - hundreds of posts a month, and growing!
Photo of the month
Despite the absence of overhead wires, these Tait sets look right at home on 'Laidlaw' at the recent Stawell model railway exhibition. The bodies are 3D-printed by Brimbank Models.
PO Box 569
Neerim South 3831